Event Planners can design a program process that best fits their overall goals
Pre-Event Marketing For Your Event
- Interview podcast with Event Planner for use in marketing the program – areas of concentration for the podcast will be designed with the Event Planner for maximum impact.
- Whenever Karel delivers her keynote “Hitting Your Stride” it is highly encouraged that all audience members receive a copy of Hitting Our Stride: Women, Work and What Matters book or if the meeting planner prefers, have the ability to download the MP3 audio of the book three weeks prior to the event. This would be accomplished through a pre-purchase by the Event Planner at least 45 days prior to the event – customization will be available.
- Karel Murray will announce the event in Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Plaxno two weeks prior to the event to assist in the Event Planner’s marketing efforts.
Day of Event
- Live Keynote Event at the location of your choice and/or Breakout sessions depending upon the program you have purchased.
Post Event Opportunities
- One short Post Event “Thank You” video uploaded to YouTube.com within 3 days after the event. A link will be sent to you for inclusion in your wrap up emails to your attendees.
- One Post-Event Teleseminar on content selected by Meeting Planner – or allow it to be an open forum to discuss issues and concerns relating to the original keynote.
- Discounts off of future bookings for Karel Murray to speak.
For more information about Karel Murray, breakout session topics or to discuss consulting opportunities, please call us at 866-817-2986 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org